Royal LePage Binder is thrilled to offer your chance to win 4 tickets (2 adult, 2 youth) for Windsor Light Music Theatre’s Fall production of Matilda The Musical on Nov 24th at 2:00pm. Packed with high-energy dance numbers and catchy songs, Matilda The Musical tells the story of a little girl with astonishing wit, intelligence and psychokinetic powers. This energetic romp is perfect for the whole family.
For your chance to win this family prize pack, “LIKE” the Royal LePage Binder Facebook page and “COMMENT” on the giveaway post with your Favourite Musical before 12:00pm on October 28th.
How To Enter:
The Campaign must be entered by liking the Royal LePage Binder Facebook page and commenting on the giveaway promotion post with your favourite musical. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Royal LePage Binder. Post shares do not result in multiple entries.
Rules & Regulations:
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by liking our Facebook page and sharing the original Promotion post. All those who enter must be 18 years of age or older. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Windsor-Essex County, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of Royal LePage Binder, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Royal LePage Binder as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Oct 21st, 2019 at 9:00am EST and ending Oct 28th, 2019 at 12:00pm EST. All online entries must be received by Oct 28th, 2019 at 12:00pm EST.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 4 tickets (2 adult, 2 youth) for Windsor Light Music Theatre’s production of Matilda The Musical on Nov 24th, valued at $110.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Royal LePage Binder. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Royal LePage Binder’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Royal LePage Binder to use Winner’s name, photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Royal LePage Binder. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Royal LePage Binder shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.