Royal LePage Binder is proud to offer you a chance to win 2 tickets for the North 42 Degrees event “Hike 42 Degrees” on October 12th.
You’ll experience the 40 acre Carolinian forest on a nature hike led by, Martin Gorski, owner of North 42 Degrees, microbiologist and farmer. You’ll discover native plant species, do some foraging, learn about the environment and the origins of food from farm to table and perhaps even spot some migrating birds. Forest bathing, wine tasting and an outdoor camp style hot gourmet lunch, prepared by the Bistro 42 Culinary Team top off the day!
To have your chance at winning this exciting prize, “LIKE” the Royal LePage Binder Facebook page and “COMMENT” with your favourite Fall activity before Sept 23rd at 12:00pm.
How To Enter:
The Campaign must be entered by liking the Royal LePage Binder Facebook page and leaving a comment on the Giveaway post with your favourite Fall activity. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Royal LePage Binder. Post shares do not result in multiple entries.
Rules & Regulations:
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by liking our Facebook page and sharing the original Promotion post. All those who enter must be 18 years of age or older. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Windsor-Essex County, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of Royal LePage Binder, its affiliates, subsidiaries, 1. 1. advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Royal LePage Binder as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Sept 16th, 2019 at 9:00am EST and ending Sept 23rd, 2019 at 5:00pm EST. All online entries must be received by Sept 23rd, 2019 at 5:00pm EST.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 2 tickets to the Hike 42 Degrees event at North 42 Degrees Estate winery, valued at $84.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Royal LePage Binder. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Royal LePage Binder’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Royal LePage Binder to use Winner’s name, photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Royal LePage Binder. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Royal LePage Binder shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.