Just Released: Can you afford a condo in Canada's largest cities?
Royal LePage reports on price per square foot:
A condo-focused release on square footae price appreciation in Canada's largest five markets, was distributed to media early this morning. Below you will find highlights from the release, links to social media assets available for you to share, and select media coverage.
Key highlights from the national release include:
- Greater Toronto Area condo price per square foot increased 9.1% year-over-year to $743
- Greater Ottawa condo price per square foot appreciated the fastest among Canada's largest markets, rising 17.9% year-over-year to $395
- Condo price per square foot in the Greater Montreal Area rose double-digits year-over-year, increasing 10.3% to $362
- Greater Vancouver Area condo price per square foot declined the most of any major market in the country year-over-year, falling 8.3% to $764
- Greater Calgary condo price per square foot fell 6.7% year-over-year to $313
READ REPORT HERE